RIDING AND CAMPING FACILITY FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS
● Offering riding exercises to a variety of San Diego community members.
● Programs that focus on "at risk" children and teens!
● Children or adults suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS or Fibromyalgia are welcome! We understand!
● Stroke/heart surgery survivors have weekly sessions for healthy activities
● AA or NA participants leading sober lives - we have camp outs for sober living
● PTSD For Veterans or anyone else who has been afraid or on "High Alert" too much - to the point of changing how you think or how you react and it is currently ruining your life! ( or when night time is your enemy)
HORSE BOARDING and CAMPING
Offering private boarding and guided trail rides on the Pacific Crest Trail
$10.00 night camping and $10.00 per night for a stall.
24 x 24 stalls w/cover -$300.00/month mares and geldings or $500.00/month for stallions
BLM land/ dry sand riverbed -ride the Pacific Crest Trail day ride to Lake Moreno or a 2 month pack trip to Canada!
Facility has round pen/ large arena/ natural in hand or riding trail course.
HORSE LESSONS with Tiffani For YOU and YOUR HORSE- $50.00 per hour
LOCATION: Flying Paint Ranch is 25 miles east of Rancho San Diego.
CONTACT: Tiffani @ 619-251-4967 for stall availability.